the 4th Annual
Tundra EdTech Tool Slam!
"Loved the speed & variety of ideas to use in my classroom! "
"What a great night of learning! Thank you to all the expert presenters for sharing! "
"Love the format, with the quick ideas! Doesn’t get boring, great event!"
The 4th annual Tundra EdTech ToolSlam, a night of learning and collaborating for area educators, was a fantastic success. The event was the result of a partnership between the Neville Public Museum and the Ashwaubenon School district with sponsorship from Camera Corner.
The Tundra EdTech ToolSlam is a fast paced collaborative event involving area educational technology leaders and educators. It is designed to provide attending educators the opportunity to learn new technology tools in the classroom, as well as time to collaborate with other attendees. Below is the slide deck, tool list, and video of the event. Thank you to everyone that presented and attended!
#Tundra19 Slide Deck
ToolSlam Line Up:
- Gimkit by Jen Layden @layden_jen
- Scratch 3.0 by Brian Bartel @bbartel
- Google Mystery Number Hangout by Angela Drewery @MsDgrade2_3 and Amanda Couch @mrsacouch
- Flipgrid by Cliff Goodacre @CliffGoodacre
- Flippity by Ben Brazeau @Braz74
- AutoDraw by Jamie Averbeck @AverbeckTech
- Tour Creator by Ashley Knapp @MsAKnapp and Jen Gossen @gossen_jennifer
- GeoGuessr by Amy Uelmen @amyuelmen
- Tinkercad by Dale Basler @Basler
- Wordless News by Sara Rohde @rohde_sara