registration process & checklist | registration follow-up | fees & scholarships
Winter Registration opens October 29th
Arlington uses the FamilyId.com registration service.
(You'll need your student number)
Student-athletes MUST have a current physical and impact test on file to participate in any sport (Including tryouts). No exceptions will be made.
Scroll Down for Directions and Links
◄ Registration Process ►
2. Returns & Fees
- Return all previous equipment, uniforms
- Include promissory note with check or credit card payment
◄ Registration Checklist ►
- Starting Oct 29 at www.familyid.com,
- You will need your Student ID # to register!
2. Review Handbook:
- Review Hazing/Opiate Policies
- Complete NFHS Concussion Course (annually)
4. ImPACT concussion test
5. Payment and Promissory note:
- Checks are made payable to Town of Arlington
- Make sure athlete’s name and sport is on check
- All payments must be accompanied by a promissory note.
- Link to Promissory Note.
- Athletic fees are listed below.
◄ Registration Follow-Up ►
You can't play until you follow up!
Arlington High School strives to maintain the highest standards for our student-athletes on and off the field. As an MIAA member school, we adhere the MIAA handbook. Additionally, all student-athletes are responsible for upholding the expectations as set in the AHS Athletics Handbook.
◄ Athletic Fees ►
◄ Financial-Aid Scholarship Application ►
- Those seeking financial assistance can apply by filling out the scholarship application form: Scholarship Application
- Or, if you receive free/reduced lunch, bring a copy of your free/reduced lunch letter to the athletics office.
- A scholarship application or lunch letter must be submitted in place of payment for eligibility.
- Additional scholarship opportunities are provided by the Makayla Fund, please pick up an application in the athletic department or visit their website here, to learn more: http://themakaylafund.org/