About the Position
- Completion of a master’s degree and 3 years experience.
- Experience supervising undergraduate staff, advising student groups and training staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to community engagement, diversity and inclusion, and social justice is a must.
- Knowledge and/or experience with an alternative break program or similar is essential.
- Master’s degree in student affairs or related field.
- Experience event planning or program management, supervising graduate staff, teaching, managing a budget and international knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to effectively solve problems, manage multiple detail oriented projects, successfully communicate, collaborate, motivate, and educate students and staff
- Type of Position: Full-time
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, occasional nights & weekends required
- Physical demands of position: Talking, Repetitive Motion, Light Work, Close Visual Acuity