Welcome to the communication hub of Fairmont Junior/Senior High School. It is our goal to have all of the information you need within this one place. If there is communication you would like that you don't find in this Google Site, please let Mrs. Niss or Mr. Traetow know.
- Welcome Back, School Resumes, January 3rd
- No School, Teacher Work Day, Monday, January 21st
- End of Semester One, Tuesday, January 22nd - THIS IS A CHANGE DUE TO THE SNOW DAY
- Start of Semester Two, Wednesday, January 23rd
- F.A.S.T. Enrichment Offerings, Thursday, January 24th - View the offerings HERE
Attention 10th Graders: You can apply for Flexible Learning for second semester. The application form will be handed out on Wednesday during your study hall time or can be accessed from the link below. Semester 1 grades will be finalized at the end of the day on Friday for your to record those results. If you have any questions, ask your study hall teachers.
Did you know?
Free breakfast is served everyday in the commons and the 10-12 locker area. You can only eat the free breakfast in one of the two locations.
FREE Pancake Breakfast is served every Thursday morning from 7:30 to 8:10 in Rooms S227 and S229, second floor South Wing.
Teachers are available to help you before and after school in their classrooms. Check with your teachers regarding their availability. On Friday mornings, they are available after 8:05 A.M.