Staff: Begin Here!
Get out your ear buds for some video work.
Forgot yours? See Pam. She has some for sale at the low, low price of $3.00!
You are at the "Needs Coffee" level. Ready to level up?
Get your ear buds in and begin with a video or two:
- Can you set the Caps Lock and Delete (not Backspace) on a Chromebook? Find your downloads and the Offline option? If so, you can skip this one... Chromebook 101: Trackpad and Hotkeys
- Everyone, please... Get the most out of your Chromebook with multi-touch gestures
- BONUS, if you choose a "minion"-scule extra challenge! Working Offline on a Chromebook (Only one user can set this up per Chromebook, so this is not recommended for student use.)
Tip: Always work from the middle of your trackpad out towards the edges. If you begin towards an edge, it may not function correctly.
- Share something new you learned with someone at your table. Have them initial your name tag. (Don't have one? They're on the table - just add your name to it!)
- Pick up a Bob coloring page from your table and put your name on the back. With your Minion pencil, write something you just learned/shared in Bob's mouth (or a speech bubble), then color his mouth using your table's crayons. Be sure to leave your writing visible/readable!
- If you completed the BONUS (offline video), pick up a minion sticker from the prize table and put it on your name tag!
- Then continue to App Laud!