The Health Science Program is an elective program designed to develop future leaders in Health Science and Medical fields.The program offers themed, integrated curriculum and technical skill development through the core academic learning. It meets the needs and interests of a diverse group of learners, challenges and advances the knowledge of each individual and inspires and promotes the highest level of achievement of all students.
- Maren Strootman selected as Standout Student for CCX Media
- Sarah Moraczewski & Madeline Marasch earn EMT Certification
- Health Science students featured in Boston Scientific Article
- OEC Instructors present at the National ACTE Career Tech Vision Conference in Las Vegas.
- Health Science students featured in Medical Technology commercial at Boston Scientific
- OEC students adopt section of Jefferson Highway since 1992! Committed to our community