Harby jUnior High Choir
The G. W. Harby Junior High Choir program is designed to introduce students to live ensemble and solo singing performance and basic music theory skills. All choirs focus on establishing a firm foundation for advancement to higher level ensembles. Team building, relationships, and creative expression of each unique personality are an integral part of our program. The acquisition of musicianship skills within the G.W. Harby Junior High classroom is accompanied by learning self-discipline, organization skills, cooperation and hard work.
1st period- Conference
2nd period- intermediate Tenor/Bass
3rd period- intermediate treble
4th period- varsity tenor/Bass
5th Period- Varsity Treble
6th Period- Beginner Tenor/Bass
7th period- Beginner treble
Below are links to forms/important information.
- 2nd period google classroom: 2pj6csj
- 3rd period google classroom: 7ckemap
- 4th period google classroom: 42chlz4
- 5th period google classroom: svllxz3
- 6th period google classroom: lg2gkyl
- 7th period google classroom: bp6asdv