Parents & Community
Our staff does our very best to help your child(ren) succeed! From reading and math practice, to science or social studies field trips, robotics, art, and technology, we are here pushing your students to have a college and career mindset. The ultimate success will come as you play an active part in your child(ren)'s education. Together we can achieve more!
Join the Parent Group!
Volunteer with the Parent Group! They host fundraisers to send the students on field trips, host the annual Talent Show, and more. Come meet other families, be involved in the school, and have fun!!
Family and Parent Involvement Policy
Aiea Elementary follows the following policy:
- Communicating - Communication between home and school is regular, two way, and meaningful.
- Parenting - Responsible parenting is promoted and supported.
- Student Learning - Parents play an integral role in assisting student learning, including successful achievement of the Hawaii Content and Performance Standards.
- Volunteering - Parents are welcome in the school, and their support and assistance are sought.
- School Decision Making - Parents are partners in the decisions that affect children and families
- Collaborating with the Community - Community resources are made available to strengthen school programs, family practices, and student learning.