Welcome to Morpurgo Class
This year we have 19 children in Year 5 and 6; Miss Wilson is our class teacher with Mrs Smith and Mr Leach supporting our learning as teaching assistants.
Join us in our exploration of seaside resorts. We will be learning about how tourism has changed Cleethorpes since the Victorians began visiting; comparing life-cycles of a variety of coastal creatures and plants- including puffins, seals and seaweed; creating Punch and Judy puppets and writing our own Punch and Judy shows to perform.
- PE Tuesday and Friday (outside when weather permits so please provide trainers)
- Reading records returned Tuesday
- Times-tables records returned Wednesday
- Spellings and times-tables test Thursday
- Homework returned Thursday
Keep checking our page for pictures of activities and work throughout the term.