PLEASE NOTE THE FRACCA PHONE LINE IS:
The Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association (FRACCA) is organized to promote the interests of contractors who are engaged in the industry of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration in the state of Florida.
CODE of Ethics:
The Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association hereby recognizes that he HVAC trade affords distinct opportunities to be of service to our customers and employees.
In consideration of these opportunities each member is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
- Setting an example to which others in our industry may aspire.
- Making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Being knowledgeable of and applying, based on industry standards, the latest advances in the design, installation and service of HVAC/R equipment and materials.
- Promoting in good faith only products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound.
- Following and executing work in conformity with federal, state, county and local building, safety, energy and housing codes and laws.
- Refraining from any act intended to illegally restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining adequate insurance, licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Promoting the professionalism of the industry through participation in the association for the mutual benefit to the company and its employees, the consumer, and the HVAC industry as a whole.
The objectives for which this Association was formed are:
- Promotion of the Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation Contracting Industry.
- Encouraging greater cooperation between this Industry and General Contractors, Sub Contractors, Suppliers,
- Architects, Engineers, Lenders and other participants in the Construction Industry and their Associations.
- To establish and maintain a representative presence before the state of Florida’s Legislature, Executive Branch,
- Departments, Agencies, Bureaus, Boards and Commissions as it relates to the activities of this Industry.
- To promote the competency and professional image of the members of this Industry.
- To organize industry related educational/training programs and to assist Chapters in delivering these programs to their members and their member’s employees.
- To assist and cooperate with those Agencies that are responsible for the regulation of this Industry.
- To distribute data to members regarding industry standards and practices and to keep our members informed of changes in state laws and regulations.
- To provide information concerning this Industry to the general public.
THANK YOU FOR BEING
A VALUED MEMBER OF
"Your FRACCA Organization".
Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association
PO Box 592760 - Orlando, FL 32859 - 407.676.0031 or Membership@FRACCAAir.com