Home-Yarmouth High School Choral Music
Graduation Expectations for Visual and Performing Arts
As a student of Visual and Performing Arts, you
- Creating: generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work; refine and complete artistic work.
- Producing/Presenting: develop and refine artistic techniques and work for presentation; convey meaning through the presentation of an artistic work; analyze, interpret and select artistic work for presentation.
- Responding: perceive and analyze artistic work; interpret intent and meaning of artistic work; apply criteria to evaluate artistic work.
- Connecting: synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art; relate artistic ideas and works with societal, cultural and historical context to deepen understanding.
School-Wide Graduation Expectations
As a YHS student, you will
- Communicate effectively
- Exhibit personal responsibility, civic engagement, and global awareness
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrate critical, creative, and innovative thinking
- Develop understanding through inquiry, research, and synthesis