Required Materials: It is my sincerest belief that school should not be a financial burden or require tedious shopping trips for supplies. Therefore, I will always have paper, glue, scissors, calculators, art supplies, and other daily materials available in my classroom. If your student would like their own personal materials they are more than welcome to bring their own supplies in their backpacks daily. (Note: If bringing a calculator, I do not recommend anything higher than a TI-84. I have graphing calculators available when needed.)
8th Grade Math and Science:
- Two 8 1/2 X 11 (or larger) notebooks OR one 8 1/2 X 11 multiple subject binder.
- Positive Attitude (All Classes)
Recommended Materials (All Classes):
- Any personal pencils, scissors, calculator, or art supplies that your student would prefer to own.
- Graphing Index Cards for math courses (Can be hard to find. Staples and Amazon should have them)
Wish List: These are items that are not necessary for students to bring, but things that our class could always use and are greatly appreciated!
- Index Cards with Gridlines
- Dry Erase Markers
- Glue Sticks
- Art Supplies (Colored Pencils, Crayons, Markers, etc)