- 1963. "Dublin re Joyce" (Bloomsday snapshots of the Martello tower, 7 Eccles Street, more).
- 1973–1982. Centrum: Working Papers of the Minnesota Center for Advanced Studies in Language, Style, and Literary Theory 1:1-n.s. 2:1. Includes essays and reviews by Kenneth Burke, Stanley Fish, Marcia Muelder Eaton, E. D. Hirsch, Jr., Linda Peterson, and Barbara Herrnstein Smith, among others.
- 1978. “Grice's ‘Implicature’ and Literary Interpretation: Background and Preface.” 20th annual meeting, Midwest Modern Language Association, Minneapolis, MN, 2–4 November.
- 1979– . Dictionaries: Journal of the Dictionary Society of North America. 35 annual volumes to date.
- 1995. British Periodicals at Minnesota: The Nineteenth Century.
- 1995. Laurie Dickinson and Sarah Wadsworth, "The Penny Magazine of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge," including facsimile and annotated texts of "The Commercial History of a Penny Magzine" (1833), a four-part series of articles that details aspects of contemporary paper-making, wood-cutting and type-founding, compositors' work and stereotyping, printing presses and machinery, and bookbinding.
- 2008– . Lake Harriet (hundreds of observations of Lake Harriet, Minneapolis); more Lake Harriet (more observations).
- 2010– . @MichaelHancher (Twitter).
- 2011-2014. Digital Humanities 2.0.
- 2011– . Google Plus.
- 2012. Kaitlin Lange, The Best of Shakespeare: Resources for Students.
- 2016. Thanks to LibriVox.