On Saturday, March 2, 2019, the Spring Valley Education Foundation will hold it's 33rd Annual Auction, to benefit Spring Valley High School. This always festive and fun evening will include a wide selection of both Live and Silent auction items, terrific food, and a host of 300 – 350 parents, family, faculty, community neighbors and other supporters. Thanks to supporters like you, we raised over $55,000 at last year’s event and our goal for this year is to top $60,000.
Your support is crucial in helping Spring Valley High School continue to offer nationally recognized, top-notch education to every student and to remain a major asset to the community. With continued education budget cuts, our students count on your help. Your donation helps fund items not available through tax dollars such as:
- Free after-school tutoring made available to every student
- Equipment, enrichment materials, unfunded technology and innovative programs
Here is how you can help: Simply complete this auction form. (available soon)
- Join the Viking VIP and receive VIP treatment (Viking’s Important People!) including 2 complimentary tickets, reserved seats at a Live Auction Champagne Table, your name listed on the Atrium plaque, event signage, catalog and social media recognition.
- Be an event sponsor and receive special recognition in the Auction catalog and complimentary tickets to the event. Various sponsorship levels are available. Download the sponsorship form here.
- Donate an item or service for our Live or Silent Auction.
TICKETS $25 IN ADVANCE and $30 AT THE DOOR
February 7, 2019 –Catalog listing and camera-ready ad deadline
February 8, 2019 -Sponsorship and Catalog advertisement payment deadline.
Details including prices, payment options, and important deadlines are listed on the enclosed form. Please choose your level of support and return the document to us.
We appreciate your support and look forward to working with you. Please contact the Foundation office or your SVEF representative to make arrangements for your donation or to answer your questions. Viking families are known for patronizing and supporting the businesses and individuals who support our school!