The phone system at OWNCS is VoIP (Voice Over IP). EarthLink is the service provider.
Telephone Web Portal - https://voip.elnk.us
Login Number is telephone number displayed on your phone
Password has been set to 132435
Dial someone within OWNCS: Dial the person's 3-digit extension.
Dial an outside number: Dial area code + phone number.
Check your voicemail: Press the Voicemail button on the phone and then enter in your PIN. The voicemail PIN (titled Account Password on web link) has been set to 132435 for everyone.
View the list of extensions within OWNCS: Press the Directory button.
Turn on Do Not Disturb: Press the DND button. Press the DND button again to turn it off.
Place call on hold: Press the Park 1 or Park 2 button.
Transfer a call:
- Press Xfer key – this places the current call on hold.
- Dial the number of the person you want to transfer the call to.
- Press the Xfer key again to transfer the call.
Set up VoiceMail:
- Press the Voicemail button on the phone.
- Enter in your PIN followed by the # key. For now, the standard voicemail PIN (titled Account Password on web link) is 132435 for everyone.
- Press 3 to "work with your greetings" (e.g., your voicemail).
- Press 1 to set up a personal greeting.
- Press 1 again to record your personal greeting.
- Press the # key to end your recording.
- Press 1 to accept the recording. Press 2 to record the greeting again.
- Your voicemail is set up. You may hang up at this point.
To Forward Voice Messages to Email:
- Log onto Telephone Web Portal - https://voip.elnk.us
- Go to Settings/Messages
- Under General check Forward messages as emails
- Enter your email address
- Check Leave original in Inbox
- Click Apply
3. Choose an option for forwarding your calls
4. Enter the phone number and click Apply
Click on the links below to download A Quick Reference Guide and A Voicemail Guide for your phone. Please note that these documents serve only as "guides"; there are some differences in actual usage. We are updating the documentation as we gather additional information. Please contact the Technology Department with any questions.