Leander High School Choir 2018-2019
Congratulations to these students!
They earned their letter jackets!
Cesar Contreras Munoz
May 17th: Legendary Ladies Concert
- Students wear choir t-shirts to school
- Meet in the PAC by 3:55 pm
- Concert starts at 7 pm in Don Tew PAC
- Free and open to the public
May 21st: Spring Party & Banquet
- 5:30 - 7:30 pm in the cafeteria.
May 28th: Graduation Choir Rehearsal
- 4-4:30 pm in the choir room
- Senior solo auditions 4:30 pm in the choir room
May 31st: Graduation Choir Rehearsal
- 2 pm Choir room then combined rehearsal with Band
June 1st: Graduation
- 9-11th grade students report to the choir room at 10:30 am.
- Graduation at 12 pm
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
August 22nd at 6:30 pm in the LHS Cafeteria
Are you looking for mental health resources? The LHS counseling staff has created a great resource. Please check the link below:
Fine Arts Education: One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles. For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education. There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.