Leander High School Choir 2018-2019
Congratulations to these students!
They earned their letter jackets!
Cesar Contreras Munoz
April 4th: UIL Clinic in PAC
- 1st Period: Non-Varsity Treble
- 2nd Period: Varsity Treble
- 3rd Period: Varsity Mixed
April 8th: Legacy Leader Meeting
- After School until 4:20 pm
April 8th: Booster Club Meeting
- 6:30 pm in the choir room all parents welcome
April 11th: Solo and Small Group Auditions
- Fill out the application form in google classroom by April 10th at 4 pm.
- Arrive performance ready to the choir room by 4 pm on April 11th.
April 15th and 16th: Concert Choir UIL
April 18th: UIL Celebration
- All students who attended UIL are welcome to a UIL celebration including a bouncy house, desserts, and games.
- In the rubber gym
- After school until 5:30 pm
April 24th: Show Choir Dance Auditions
- High School Starts at 4:15 pm
- Middle School Starts at 4:30 pm
- Join the google classroom for more information Code: s1qbx4i
May 17th: Legendary Ladies Concert
- Students wear choir t-shirts to school
- Meet in the PAC by 3:55 pm
- Concert starts at 7 pm in Don Tew PAC
- Free and open to the public
May 21st: Spring Party & Banquet
- 5:30 - 7:30 pm in the cafeteria.
Are you looking for mental health resources? The LHS counseling staff has created a great resource. Please check the link below:
Fine Arts Education: One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles. For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education. There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.