Leander High School Choir 2018-2019
Congratulations to these students!
They earned a spot in the musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie!
Camilla Urrea, Kate Smith, Sloane Diamond, Aubrey Pirc, Lars Eilers, Logan Rose, Paige Baillie, Avery Cline, Holly Realing, Layla Taylor, Brianna Coe, Robert Pease, Selma Alam, and Jillian Vincent
January 22nd and January 25th: Voice of Pride Elementary Tours
- Meet in the choir room at 8:40 am
- Details posted in your google classroom
January 24,25,26,27: Thoroughly Modern Millie Performances
February 4th: Legacy Leaders Meeting
- After School until 4:30 pm in the choir room
February 4th: Booster Club Meeting
- 6:30 PM in the choir room
February 8th: Solo and Ensemble
- After school entry times scheduled between 4:30 pm and 7:20 pm. Announcement of recital acts in the choir room at 7:30 pm.
- Recital at 8 pm in the Little Theater
February 11th: Karaoke Social
- All LHS choir students are welcome to stay after school until 5:30 pm and sing karaoke in the choir room
March 2nd: Show Choir Clinic and concert
- LHS Show Choir students report to choir room at 9 am
- Clinic starts at 9:30 am
- Show choir concert at 1 pm
March 4th: Legacy Leaders Meeting
- After school until 4:30 pm in choir room
March 4th: Booster Club meeting and Mandatory Trip meeting for Waco/Dallas
- 6:30 pm in the Cafeteria
March 14th and 15th: Trip to Waco/Dallas
Are you looking for mental health resources? The LHS counseling staff has created a great resource. Please check the link below:
Fine Arts Education: One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles. For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education. There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.