Leander High School Choir 2018-2019
Congratulations to these students!
They earned their Letter Jacket!
Monday, September 24th: Homecoming Parade
- Meet in the choir room at 5:30 pm. We will line up at 5:45 pm and the parade starts at 6:30 pm. Wear a choir t-shirt.
Thursday, September 27th: LISD JV Choral Showcase
- 1st, 3rd Tenor/Basses, 5th, 6th, and 7th Class period
- Choir T-Shirt and Jeans
- Meet in the PAC by 4 pm
- Concert at 7:30 pm
- Free Admission
Saturday, September 29th: TMEA District Auditions
- Westlake High School
- Registration beings at 7:45 am
- Second Soprano's only
Monday, Oct. 1st: Legacy Leader Meeting
- After school until 4:30 pm in the choir room.
Tuesday, Oct. 2nd: LISD Varsity Choral Showcase
- 3rd and 2nd period required attendance.
- Students will leave school during 3rd period.
- Students will take a bus to Cedar Park High School.
- Students will need to be picked up from Cedar Park High School after the concert starting at 7pm.
- $5 admission
Are you looking for mental health resources? The LHS counseling staff has created a great resource. Please check the link below:
Fine Arts Education: One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles. For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education. There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.