Lodge and Ground Rules
LODGE AND GROUNDS RULES
1. Lodge and Grounds are for the use of Chapter Lodge members in good standing and their guest(s) only. Guests may be allowed only while member is present.
2. You must be a member in good standing for more than one year to reserve the lodge. Any group of ten (10) or more must notify the Lodge and/or Grounds Chairperson prior to their event. A donation is expected to defray cost of building and ground upkeep. Required is a minimum donation of $150 and contract for lodge usage. A signed rental agreement and donation is to be paid at least 3 weeks before the event.
3. Parking on the pad in front of the pavilion is restricted to loading and unloading only.
4. Other than when attending a planned event, all persons must sign the register with name, date, and purpose of the visit
5. Cutting of live trees is prohibited without prior approval of the Board of Directors.
6. No pets or animals are to be in the Lodge or under Pavilion at organized functions, other than by Director’s vote for a special event. At all other times, pets or animals must be on a leash under supervision or under restraint.
7. The IWLA and Cincinnati Chapter encourage the use of returnable or recyclable containers of all kinds. All beverages or food containers shall be recycled or disposed of properly by the person(s) bringing them onto Chapter property.
8. When recycling barrels become full, please put the full bags in the green food line (far end by the wood cooler) to be picked up at a later date.
9. After each event, the Lodge should be cleaned and tables put back in their original positions. The trash should be emptied from the Lodge and outside barrels. Trash should be taken to the dumpster at the end of every event. Please be mindful that the lodge is not occupied at all times and trash left inside draws bugs.
10. Adult supervision of children is required. All recreation is deemed “At your own risk”. Report any damage or loss of equipment in the registration book.
11. The discharge of firearms on Chapter property is prohibited by law. The discharge of small arms such as air soft or BB guns is prohibited without the prior approval of a member of the Board of Directors. Bow hunting is permitted with approval of a member of the Board of Directors.
12. You must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol on Chapter property.
13. There is to be No smoking in the Lodge. Smoking is also prohibited on the porch outside the meeting area.
14. No parking in the horseshoe driveway during regular meetings or at scheduled social functions.
15. There will be NO dumping or burning of refuse anywhere on the Chapter property.
16. The primitive camp ground at the north end of IKEs property is for use by approved youth groups or group camping ONLY. The road into the primitive camp ground is for loading and unloading of the approved groups’ equipment ONLY. Vehicles should be parked on the gravel access or in the main parking lot.
17. Access through the primitive camp ground for the purpose of fishing is allowed by foot ONLY. Vehicles may be on the gravel road ONLY – there are to be no vehicles driven in the field.
Contact Lodge and Grounds Chairpersons with Questions – www.cinci-iwla.org