News and Updates‎ > ‎

Special Education Paperwork

posted Apr 20, 2017, 10:31 AM by Higbee Webmaster   [ updated Jul 19, 2017, 4:02 PM by Danielle Tuepker ]
Special education records are maintained by the school for a period of 7 years after graduation.  After that time, the records are destroyed.  If you wish to receive a copy of your file, please contact the administration office at 660-456-7277.