Lynn McRae - 603-643-3431 ext# 2126 email@example.com
Welcome to the Hanover High School Health Office Site!
The HHS Health Office is open 5 days a week, on scheduled school days. This is a busy office which services a large student body, teachers and staff members.
Kathryn Bonyai, Candace Nattie and Lynn McRae
We work as a team to provide the HHS population with supportive health care throughout the school year. Our responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Assessment, and referral if needed, of illnesses, injuries and infectious diseases.
- Health screening of vision, hearing, blood pressure, height and weight.
- Dispensing prescription and over-the-counter medications as needed.
- Maintaining student immunization records.
- Providing disease surveillance and reporting infectious diseases to the State of NH when appropriate (i.e Influenza).
- Ongoing health counseling, including stress-reduction.
Our services are coordinated with the Hanover High School Health Education and Counseling programs. Our goal is to assist the students to make healthy life-style choices, to learn to take responsibility for their health and to become advocates for their own health care needs.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if your child has any changes in their health status. We want to work with students, families and the school to make sure your child's health care needs are being met in the school setting.
Candace Nattie - 603-643-3431 ext# 2125 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn Bonyai - 603-643-3431 ext# 2126 email@example.com