The following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to have an email address to complete the clearance process?
Yes. You will need an email address to log in to the system. If you cannot create an email using Gmail, Yahoo, or other provider, please see the athletic director for assistance.
2. Do I have to complete a new clearance for each sport I want to play?
Yes. The system will maintain your information, making it easier to complete future clearances.
3. How will a coach know if I am cleared to participate?
You will take both that signed consent form and a copy of your physical to the Assistant Principal's Office. They will then clear you for participation in a particular sport. You will then take that signed consent form to the coach. Coaches will also be given a list of those students that have cleared.
4. Does the school offer sports physicals?
Yes. The school offers sports physicals by licensed health care providers once a year. They are offered in late June, Date to be determined.
5. Do I have to purchase student insurance?
If you have personal insurance, then no, you will not need to purchase student insurance. If you do not have a personal policy, you will need to purchase this insurance. You can purchase student insurance by CLICKING HERE.
6. Do I have to donate any money to clear for the sport?
No, the system being used for clearance has the ability to collect donations. We are currently not using this function at Granite Hills. You may see some sections that have donation reminders. Programs will be in need of parental donations, but that will be handled on a team level.