December 10th, 2018
- In our final unit of Math, we will be studying probability. You can follow along with our daily assignments in the following document.
- We have completed our study of fraction operations. Assessment results are available in Gradebook. Students have the opportunity to re-take the test on Thursday Nov 16th.
- We are now studying integers. The daily work is posted in the document below:
We are wrapping up our study of Operations with Fractions. We worked on the chapter review today, but most students still need to do a bit of work at home to prepare for the test on Wednesday, November 7th.
Our next unit in Math:
Monday October 1st
- results of the rates/ratios test are now posted on Gradebook
We are now working on solving problems involving percent. Our daily work plan is available here:
Tuesday September 25th
- math unit 2 test tomorrow: ratios, rates and proportional reasoning
- Terry Fox Run on Friday at 1pm.
Wednesday, September 12th
Tuesday, September 11th