H10 B - Week 11
February 25 - March 1
Monday - Thursday, Feb. 25 - 28
Friday, March 1
- How was your week?
- vocab warm-up:
- 17. palpable, adj. – able to be perceived, able to be touched
- 18. knell, v. or n. – the sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death
- 19. equivocate, v. – be deliberately ambiguous or unclear; to avoid giving a straight answer
- 20. cleave, v. – 1. to stick together and resist separation; 2. to slice apart!
- words that mean their opposites video
- the Real Macbeth!
- Macbeth map
- What to watch for in Macbeth
- What's Macbeth up to? What's he about to do?
- Finish Act I
- Start Act II
- Act I study q&a