About the PAC
On May 10, 2016, Westonka residents approved bond funding for a new performing arts center and activity center on the Mound Westonka High School campus. The district broke ground on both facilities in May 2017, following a year of planning and design work by various stakeholder groups. We are grateful to our community for bringing these projects to life, and we were pleased that the final levy came in at over $2 per month less than originally projected for the average homeowner. Thank you, Westonka voters!
The Westonka Performing Arts Center includes:
- 611 seat theater with orchestra pit
- Vibrant public lobby with gallery/display space
- Spacious green room with dedicated dressing rooms
- Full-sized scene and costume storage shops
- Storage for on-stage band shell