IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COURSE CHANGE REQUESTS:
Only if you are experiencing one or more of the following issues, should you submit a course request form, link found below.
1. There is a course sequencing error.
2. Courses that you have selected do not have a prerequisite.
3. An incomplete timetable.
4. You were supposed to attend summer school and decided not to attend, therefore, you timetable needs to be adjusted.
5. Your timetable needs balancing.
6. Graduation/post secondary issues for grade 12 students.
Please keep in mind that not all course requests can be accommodated. Course change requests will not be accepted over the phone or by email. All course change requests will be reviewed by the Guidance Department who will contact students as soon as possible if a change can be made. This process can take some time, therefore, students are required to attend the courses on their current timetable.