Monday 28th October, 2019 -
Non-Attendence SMS's will be turned on. The Primary Parents/Guardians will start to receive an SMS at 10:45am if their student's are not marked present for Homeroom, Period 1 & 2.
The SMS will contain a link that allows the Parent/Guardian to enter a reason for the absence.
Est. Monday 11th November, 2019 -
Parents will be sent their Username & Password to access the parent portal. Information on the Parent portal and all its features can be found below.
- Monitor your child's attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child's teachers
- Update your family contact information
- View your child's timetable and the school calendar
- Download and view your child's Semester Reports and Progress Reports
- Book Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences (2020)
- Pay and provide consent for events and school fees