IMPACT Test Dates:
Tests will be given on Monday & Wednesdays in June beginning June 10 and the last test date will be June 26. Please arrive between 3:45 and 4:15.
You are required to take the IMPACT test if you are:
1) an incoming 9th grader and interested in trying out for a fall sport
2) you are a new student to LHS and interested in trying out for a fall sport
3) you are an 11th grader and interested in trying out for a fall sport.
If in doubt, please contact the activities office!
Welcome to the Liberty High Athletics Homepage!
At every step along the way, please feel free to ask questions. Our faculty are great resources for you, as are our current students, parents, and alumni. Please call Debbie Wilke with questions about any of our athletic or activity programs.
If you are interested in purchasing an Athletic Pass please, visit this site.
Athletic Department Contact Information:
Athletic Director: Cary Eldredge
- (636) 561-0075 ext. 28238
Activities Administrative Assistant: Debbie Wilke
- (636) 561-0075 ext. 28239
Liberty High School
2275 Sommers Road
Lake St. Louis, Missouri 63368
Enter through the main doors for access to the main gym. The auxiliary gym entrance is to the left of the main entrance. All outside fields are located across the driving/walking bridge.