WSA client relationships are the most valued, vital aspects of what we do and who we are. We are only successful when our clients are satisfied with WSA solutions. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of our dedicated approach to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Private Collectors
- Insurance Companies
- U.S. Government
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Art Collections
- Auction Houses
- Fine and Decorative Art Dealers
Mr. Sigety is a USPAP-compliant "qualified appraiser" as defined by the Internal Revenue Service for federal tax function appraisals. He is a Certified Member of the International Society of Appraisers as well as their current President. He is the editor of the Journal of Advanced Appraisal Studies and the author of the widely read Appraiser Workshops blog charting market trends and developments in the appraisal world. With many years of professional experience in the appraisal, art, and antiques fields, Mr. Sigety is uniquely qualified to assist clients in a wide variety of situations, such as:
- I've inherited a large collection and want to make sure it is properly insured.
- I'm an estate lawyer and need appraisals for my clients.
- My parents are downsizing and moving into assisted living. Can you help me identify which of their items should be sold at auction?
- I want to add to my art collection and would like expert guidance about market trends and art as an investment.
- I'd like to donate a painting to a museum and need a donation appraisal for my taxes.
- I'm interested in building my connoisseurship skills about my growing collection of 18th century furniture and want an expert's assistance.
- I last had an appraisal done twenty-five years ago and need to update my insurance coverage.
- I'm getting divorced and need to determine an equitable distribution of assets.
- I have an extremely unusual item and need to have it valued for an appraisal.