Launch Your Career In Modern Manufacturing

WorkAdvance is more than a job, it is:

  • Free training courses

  • Training stipend before employment

  • A high wage job with one of our partners

  • Career coaching for increased earnings

Current Opportunities

Ellwood + ClarkDietrich

Trumbull County, OH

Pennex Aluminum

Columbiana County, OH

Channellock

Crawford County, PA

The total cost of the Replicating, Scaling and Sustaining Sector-Driven Successes project is $3,752,591. $2,500,000 (66%) is funded through a U.S. Department of Labor – Employment and Training Administration grant. The other $1,227,391 (34%) is funded through other federal and non-federal state and local resources.