2020 Yearbooks are Here!
2020 Yearbooks have arrived and there will be drive-through distribution in the bus tunnel on Tuesday, July 7 from 10 AM-12 PM and Thursday, July 9 from 4 PM- 6 PM. This pick up is for pre-orders only; there are no additional copies of the 2020 yearbooks for sale. If you owe a balance, please bring exact cash payment or a check made out to Woodbridge Senior High School. Please remain in your car and wear a mask at pick up.
The set of 2017, 2018, and 2019 yearbooks are still for sale for $100 (they are usually $75 each)! You may purchase these at pick up while supplies last.
Please email OwsianMC@pwcs.edu with any additional questions.
How do I pay my balance if I was on a payment plan?
If you are on a payment plan with a remaining balance, you will receive email updates confirming the balance. Checks made payable to Woodbridge Senior High School may be mailed to the school c/o Cindy Persing at 3001 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192. Please include your student's name with the payment. You will receive an email confirmation once check has been received.
When do Yearbooks arrive and how do I pick mine up?
July 9th from 4-6pm in the bus tunnel at WSHS!
Yearbook Yard Sale:
- Senior Special: purchase the 2017, 2018, and 2019 yearbook set for only $100!
Individual book prices:
- 2019: $75
- 2018: $75
- 2017: $75
- Any year we have available prior to 2017: $15
This is a limited time offer; books are selling out. If you would like to purchase any past yearbook, please email the Valhalla Staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I order my senior portraits:
Click here to view and order their senior portraits.
CLASS OF 2021 RISING SENIOR PORTRAITS
Dear Parents and Class of 2021,
Please see the message below from Victor O'Neill Studios.
We at Victor O’Neill Studios, your school’s official school photographer, are excited to see you on the following date(s) for your senior portraits:
July 13-16 (fall appointments will also be available at a later date)
Due to safety concerns during the COVID-19 crisis, we will no longer be mailing appointment notices home. It is safer to communicate with everyone through email and allows us to control the number of appointments throughout the day. We are reducing the number of appointments by 50% compared to previous years. Therefore, instead of pre-assigning a date and time for your senior portrait, we are offering you the opportunity to select your date and time through our new scheduling software. Please sign up for your session date and time here:
For the yearbook pose, seniors can choose to wear their own dress clothes:
- solid color dress shirt/top
- jackets and ties optional
Please note that if the senior prefers to wear the tuxedo or drape, they will be shared with other seniors while we are there. In these cases, a signed waiver must be brought in with the senior. It will be accessible when you click on the link above. We will still take casual and cap and gown photos.
We will have the following modifications in place to ensure a safe environment for students, parents and our staff:
- We will have signage in place to encourage social distancing while students wait their turn at each camera.
- Groups of no more than 10 students will be allowed in the auditorium at a time, maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- Once a student has finished all their portraits, they must leave the auditorium. No waiting for others.
- Photographers will not come within physical contact of any student and will stay behind the camera.
- Photographers and assistants will be in gloves and masks while students are present.
- The use of hand sanitizer by each photographer and students before and after each session would be required.
- All of our staff will have their temperature checked before reporting to work each day.
- Anyone entering the room where portraits are taking place will have their temperature checked.
- Any shared clothing will be sanitized before each use using UV wands.
- Props will be sanitized between uses.
- To limit inter-personal contact, no “walk-in” appointments will be permitted for now.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following recommendations:
- We recommend that anyone with underlying health conditions not accompany the high school senior to the school for their portraits if at all possible.
- Masks will be provided to any customers desiring one.
- Give each other space and follow the social distancing guidelines
- Wash and sanitize your hands often. We will have sanitation stations throughout our portrait areas or your convenience.
- Most importantly, if you feel sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, or if in the last two weeks you been in close contact with a person with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We strongly encourage you to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com
Underclassmen pictures will be September 16-19; students will be scheduled for a time during their English class and given an order form during the week of 9/9. Purchase underclassmen photos online by clicking here. Use your student number as the code to access your pictures.
Business Ads for the 2021 Yearbook
We appreciate the support of local businesses!
- Full Page: $340
- 1/2 Page: $180
- 1/4 Page: $100
- 1/8 Page: $60