Welcome to Transitions
Transitions is based in classroom 2207, and taught by Mrs. Kim Gillard and Mrs. Steff Zelmer.
We offer an opportunity for students to work independently and at their own pace. The small class size allows us to offer more one-on-one help to students.
All students who wish to join the Transitions program must speak with Mrs. Yaremchuk.
Courses available through Transitions:
- English Language Arts 10-2, 20-2, 30-2
- Social Studies 10-2, 20-2, 30-2
- Science 10, 14, 20, 24
- Math 10C, 10-3, 20-2, 20-3
- Career and Life Management 20
- English as a Second Language Levels 2 and 3
- Psychology - General, Personal, and Abnormal
- Legal Studies
- Agriculture, Forestry, Tourism industries