Ms. Clark's Class
Welcome to our classroom website! We are Ms. Clark’s class at Wells Elementary School. This is a space where students and families can come to stay connected.
Please visit our SeeSaw to see all the amazing work we are doing in school! Information, content, and current projects will be regularly posted on SeeSaw by Ms. Clark and the class members to keep everyone “in the loop”. An invite to SeeSaw will go home to families once we get posting. Thanks for visiting!
Make a positive digital footprint
…because what you put online lasts forever!
Use THINK before you post:
Is what I’m posting True?
Is it Helpful?
Is it Inspiring?
Is it Necessary?
Is it Kind?
If your answer to any of these questions is “no”, then please don’t post! Whether you are sharing on this blog or on social media, what you post online makes a strong, lasting statement about who you are and what you value! So, think twice before sharing… imagine a loved one looking over your shoulder before you hit “Post”!
- When you write on the blog, use your first name only. You may also use your last initial…never use your full name.
- Do not post your address, phone number, or email address, (no private information).
- Stay on topic!
- Write in complete sentences, just like you would if you were writing on paper.
- Use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Give your best effort for thoughtful, quality posts!
Follow THINK and these guidelines while posting on our blog to create useful, positive communication and connections in our classroom community.