Digital Learning Home Page
This page has been created as a resource for teachers and students of Westford Academy. It will be continuously updated as new technologies and software applications become available.
- Resources and tutorials for Students and Teachers
- Google Classroom Tutorials for Teachers
Some of our favorite cutting edge tech tools!!!
Increase accessibility to files with web-based applications:
Click here to visit Mrs. Paquette's Technology for Teachers wiki that contains an introduction to an array of web-based tools.
- For a free video editing application in the cloud visit wevideo.com. Tutorials for wevideo can be found here.
- Have you ever heard of Prezi? It is a new presentation software that brings collaboration to a whole new level. To start a free Prezi account, just go to prezi.com and sign up today.
- To access a free on-line screencasting website, go to Screencastify and start creating screen capture video recordings for projects and lectures.
- For a free, on-line password manager try out mitto.com.
- Want to make your pdf documents appear in a flippable and 3-dimensional form? Go to youblisher.com.
- Want to use an electronic post-it application to record thoughts and to-do's? Go to squareleaf.net.
- This is a very neat way to put you whiteboard online! http://www.dabbleboard.com.
Presentation Guidelines - Mrs. Paquette - Spring 2013
Gossip template - Mrs. Ingerslev
Google Docs Workshop - October 11, 2011
Prezi Reference Sheet - October 11, 2011
Blogging - October 11, 2011
Exporting a WeVideo Movie as an MP4 - January 2014
STUDENT TEMPLATES FOR TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS