Digital Learning Home Page
This page has been created as a resource for teachers and students of Westford Academy. It will be continuously updated as new technologies and software applications become available.
Some of our favorite cutting edge tech tools!!!
Increase accessibility to files with web-based applications:
Click here to visit Mrs. Paquette's Technology for Teachers wiki that contains an introduction to an array of web-based tools.
- For a free video editing application in the cloud visit wevideo.com. Tutorials for wevideo can be found here.
- Have you ever heard of Prezi? It is a new presentation software that brings collaboration to a whole new level. To start a free Prezi account, just go to prezi.com and sign up today.
- To access a free on-line screencasting website, go to screencast-o-matic.com and start creating screen capture video recordings for projects and lectures.
- For a free, on-line password manager try out mitto.com.
- Want to make your pdf documents appear in a flippable and 3-dimensional form? Go to youblisher.com.
- Want to use an electronic post-it application to record thoughts and to-do's? Go to squareleaf.net.
- This is a very neat way to put you whiteboard online! http://www.dabbleboard.com.
- Create interactive posters that contain multiple forms of media with Glogster
For Glogster Tutorials visit:
Presentation Guidelines - Mrs. Paquette - Spring 2013
Gossip template - Mrs. Ingerslev
Google Docs Workshop - October 11, 2011
Prezi Reference Sheet - October 11, 2011
Blogging - October 11, 2011
Exporting a WeVideo Movie as an MP4 - January 2014
STUDENT TEMPLATES FOR TECHNOLOGY PROJECTS