Staff Members Getting Started
Below you will find information and resources that will be useful throughout the year
As you get settled here at Millbrook Magnet High School, you'll become better acquainted with the variety of resources available to you. As School Library Media Coordinators, we would love to be an active part of your planning and teaching processes. Take a look at our Menu of Services to the left and reach out!
For assistance with...
3:1 Laptop Information 2019-20
Canvas Course Information
We are requiring staff members using 3:1 carts to complete the Student Laptop Cart Requirement Canvas Course (section #11877) by September 30, 2019. Failure to complete by the due date will result in the collection of your laptop cart until course has been completed. Participants will be able to generate a certificate of completion in Wake Learns on October 1 after completing the Wake Learns survey. Participants will also receive DLC for completion.
How to Register:
- Please go to Wake Learns (via the WakeID Portal - https://wakeid.wcpss.net).
- Click on the Course Catalog tab and use the Section # above in the search field.
- Register for the Section you need to complete.
- Once you have registered in WakeLearns, you will be automatically enrolled in the Learning Central course.
- You will access course content and activities in Learning Central (course will show in your Dashboard).
Monthly Audit Information
Each month you will need to review the 3:1 Cart Master List to audit your 3:1 Cart. The serial numbers on your laptops should match the serial numbers on the Master List. Serial numbers can be found on the back side of each device. If you have any trouble with this please reach out to your department MTAC representative. Once audited, please place your initials next to the devices in your care under that month’s column. Each monthly audit will be shared with administration.
The audit due dates are:
October 1, 2019
January 10, 2020