Bulletin For thursday, March 21
Guidance & Main Office:
- Attention Freshmen and sophomores You will be taking the PSAT Tuesday, April 9th the Tuesday right after spring break. The test will begin first thing in the morning and end at approximately 11:00. You will be dismissed for the day when you are done testing. Buses will run on normal schedule. Please bring an approved calculator, if you have one. If you don't have one, we will provide one for you.
- Freshmen: You will test in classrooms. Lists will be posted by the main office and Grand Hall on March 26th. Make sure to check these lists before spring break!
- Sophomores: You will test in the main gym.
- CCA sophomores: You will test in room D-402 (Mrs. Nelson's room).
- Students testing with accommodations will need to check in with Mrs. Hager for testing locations.
- The pre-administration session for testing will be Monday, March 25th in the aux gym (5th hour for sophomores and 6th hour for freshmen). CCA students will complete preadmin in Mr. Braginton's room.
- Students interested in dual enrollment for fall 2019, must turn in the paperwork to the Guidance Office by March 26th! If you missed the meeting, then you'll need to pick up the paperwork from the Guidance Office first. See your counselor with questions!
- Attention AP students-only 2 days left to order your exams at Revtrak. Remember, if you receive free or reduced lunch to contact Mrs. Dole before placing your order. All orders are due by March 22nd. Check out the Guidance Office website for more information.
- Seniors, please complete the survey you were sent regarding Tuesday, April 9th. The survey should be in your school mailbox and needs to be completed by this Friday.
- Attention Seniors: Local and Foundation scholarships are now available! They can be found on the wall across from the guidance office. Please be sure pay attention to all deadline!
- The Catz Den will re-open for both lunches for the 3rd trimester. It will stay open as long as trash is being taken care of and behavior is good during lunches.
- Attention Seniors: Please submit pictures of you, for the Farewell Video, as soon as you can! Submit up to THREE pictures. They can be funny, serious, toddler, or your senior picture. Please don’t send in pictures that are taken far way. Please tell me who the people are in the picture(s) in the email. Please submit pictures to: email@example.com
- Sign up in the office for the Senior Grad Bash!!
Media Center / Yearbook:
Fine Arts & Clubs:
- Any Eagle scouts who are graduating on May 23 of this year, please see Mr. Frederick about the Eagle scout recognition at Graduation. Mr. Frederick is in room B-207.
- Attention Blood Donors: If you have donated blood 6 or more times during your high school career please see Mrs. Cardosa or Ms. Iehl to get your red cord for graduation.
- DISCOUNT TICKETS to the Broadway Grand Rapids shows available now:
- Waitress on April 30th at 7:30. Deadline Tuesday, April 9th. Cost 35$
- Disney's The Lion King available a variety of times and prices - Deadline MAY 15.
- For information or purchase of either show see Mrs. Brown in E501
- Congratulations to Camber Barko who won 2nd place in storytelling at the Loy Norrix tournament last weekend.
- This past weekend the school's robotics team, 6090 The Wayland Wildcats, competed at the FIRST District competition in Muskegon. This years deep space theme involved teams delivering balls and discs to goals in the form of spaceships. Maintaining the highest offensive points of all 40 teams there, Team 6090 made it all the way to the finals with their alliance. Unfortunately, we didn't win the event but came in 2nd place. We won the Gracious Professionalism Award for helping any team in need of assistance during the competition.
Bowling Banquet Monday at Rock "N Bowl from 6:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. Bring a dish to pass and place settings. Any questions go to the team chat.
Sports For Today
Girls JV Soccer AWAY @ Otsego 5:00
Girls Varsity Soccer AWAY @ Otsego 6:45
Sports for Saturday
Keep up to date on current scores visit:
Or follow the Wildcats on Twitter