Credits
Performed by: Zhou Shen 周深
Written by: Yin Yue 尹约, Qian Lei 钱雷
Produced by: Qian Lei 钱雷
你为了一个答案 孤身守在门外
For an answer, you waited alone outside the door
心中锋利的执念 已将所有退路割断
The sharp obsession in your heart has severed all retreat routes
蛛丝密布成网 每根都是引线
Spider silk forms webs; every thread is a trigger
命运如刀头顶高悬
Fate is like a knife hanging over our heads
为何因与果纠缠 像收紧的藤蔓
Why is it that cause and effect are entangled like vines tightening?
为何善意被伤害 痛楚裹进微笑掩盖
Why is it that kindness is hurt and pain is hidden with smiles?
为何真心仍被困在原地徘徊
Why is sincerity still being trapped in the same spot?
为何真相总在荆棘中漫长等待
Why is the truth always waiting in brambles?
每颗眼泪都是苦海
Every tear drop is an ocean of pain
每场旧梦不肯醒来
Every old dream refuses to wake up
每粒尘埃必须忍耐每个灵魂背的债
Every dust needs to endure the debt of every soul
谎言的花朵再鲜艳
No matter how vivid the flowers of lies are
注定在黎明前开败
They’re destined to wither before dawn
如何终结长夜漫漫难捱等光来
How to end this long, painful night and wait for light to come?
你依然在等光来
You’re still waiting for the light to come
你依然在等光来
You’re still waiting for the light to come
你咽下多少无奈亲手将门推开
You swallowed so much helplessness and personally pushed the door open
该来的总会到来你停下犹豫的钟摆
What should come will come; you stopped the hesitating timer
只有黑承认黑才偿还白的白
Only when the dark side acknowledges its darkness will it return light to the light
真相大幕敞开穿过痛抵达彼岸
When the truth is revealed, reach the far shore through pain
你要眼泪排山倒海
You want tears to be able to topple mountains and seas
你要旧梦长出虹彩
You want old dreams to grow rainbows
你要尘埃卷起狂澜要灵魂再度澎湃
You want dust to start waves, want the soul to live again
你要命运从今慷慨
You want fate to be generous from now on
把夺走的全都奉还
And return everything that was taken away
你要明天在废墟上绽开等光来
You want tomorrow to bloom in the wilderness; just wait for light to come
是谁怀揣温暖在深渊撞见花开
Who was embracing warmth and ran into the flower blooming?
是谁不断呼喊从沉睡醒来
Who keeps shouting to wake up from deep slumber?
终于你双眼张开等光来
Finally, you open your eyes and wait for the light to come
每颗眼泪与你同在
Every tear is with you
每场旧梦迸发虹彩
Every old dream is bursting with rainbows
每粒尘埃都已醒来
Every peck of dust is awake
每个灵魂正澎湃
Every soul is alive
你要岁月安渡险关
You want time to pass dangers peacefully
你要命运由你主宰
You want destiny to be yours to control
你要未来在你眼前盛开等光来
You want the future to bloom in front of your eyes; just wait for light to come