I am a PhD student at the Department of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, fortunate to be advised by Sidharth Jaggi. I received my BEng degree in Computer Science and Technology from Northeastern University, Shenyang, China in 2016. From July 11 to Aug 9, 2019, I participated in a Summer Cluster Error-Correcting Codes and High-Dimensional Expansion at Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing at University of California, Berkeley. I was working with Venkatesan Guruswami at the Computer Science Department of Carnegie Mellon University from July to Dec, 2018. My research interests lie in theoretical computer science, particularly information theory and coding theory. Here is my CV. Reach me at zephyr dot z798 at gmail dot com or drop by Rm 734, SHB, CUHK, HK.
- With Shashank Vatedka. ``List Decoding Random Euclidean Codes and Infinite Constellations." ISIT 2019. Conference version. Full version. Slides. Theory Lunch Talk@CUHK, 11:00am-12:00am, Feb 15, 2019, SHB 833.
- With Shashank Vatedka, Sidharth Jaggi and Anand D. Sarwate. ``Quadratically Constrained Myopic Adversarial Channels." ISIT 2018. Conference version. Full version. A short video by Sid; a short video by me. Theory Group Talk@UBuffalo SUNY, 1:00pm-2:00pm, Aug 24, 2018, Davis Hall 203, slides; Theory Lunch Talk@CMU, 12:00pm-1:00pm, Oct 31, 2018, GHC 8102, slides, video.
- With Yunzhou Zhang, Xiang Mu and Yuxi Wang. ``Pose control of quadrotor unmanned aerial vehicle based on double filters." IEEE-CYBER 2015.
- With Andrej Bogdanov, Amitalok J. Budkuley and Sidharth Jaggi. ``Generalized list decoding." 2019. Short talk@Simons Institute, 11:20am-11:40am, Aug 9, 2019, 2nd floor lounge.
- With Aditya Potukuchi. ``Improved efficiency for explicit covering codes matching the sphere-covering bound." arXiv. 2019.
- ``A note on computationally efficient codes for oblivious adversarial channels: Guruswami--Smith made simple." 2018.