I am a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Neurobiology at Stanford University, where I am advised by Professors Tirin Moore. My research is focused on investigating the neural circuits and neural computations underlying those executive functions, and on developing novel and innovative approaches to improve our understanding and treatments of cognitive deficits and psychiatric diseases.
Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University, June-2013
- Ph.D. in Psychology and Brain Sciences
- Dissertation: The functional role of supplementary eye field in value based decision making
M.A., Johns Hopkins University, June-2010
- M.A. in Psychology and Brain Sciences
- Thesis: Supplementary motor area exerts proactive and reactive control of arm movements.
M.Eng., Tsinghua University, June-2008
- M.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering
- Thesis: Cortical plasticity in barrel cortex
B.Eng., Huazhong Univ. of Science and Technology, June-2005
- B.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering
- Summa cum Laude
- Thesis: Electromagetic Field Simulation for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Coil design