Unity Asset Store (24-bit/48kHz .wav): For Unity engine based projects Published 20 November 2019
- A selection of seasonal melodies from the public domain in original, stylistically diverse orchestrations, interspersed with original melodic material to complement and contrast. These tracks are perfect for any project with a festive or wintery setting.
- Alternative versions in mono and stereo for each track are included for flexibility in-engine.
- All included tracks incorporate a blend of software instrumentation and live recordings.
1. "Ding Dong Merrily on High" (trad. England) (4:34)
- A symphonic ballad style that gradually builds in layers, featuring a hand bell recorded live.
2. "O Tannenbaum" (trad. Germany) (4:17)
- In a calming New-age genre reminiscent of a lullaby or reverie, featuring cello and bass guitar recorded live.
3. "In the Bleak Midwinter" (trad. England) (4:59)
- An evolving symphonic orchestration that blends orchestral instrumentation with synthesizer parts and electric piano, with live cello and Celtic harp layers.
4. "Silent Night" (trad. Germany) (4:15)
- 1990s/2000s style electronic track, in fact quite the juxtaposition from the traditional version, with live electric guitar.