Writing, Reading, Speech Assistance (WRSA) has developed a variety of interactive modules, or workshops, to support the goals and course objectives of instructors across all areas of study at College of DuPage. These modules are designed to:
- focus on discrete aspects of writing and public speaking
- be interactive by asking students to participate in guided work
- be adaptable to specific course materials
- be adaptable to courses for non-native speakers
- be 30 - 50 minutes long depending on the workshop/instructor's needs
We are here to support and enhance the daily activities instructors and students engage in as they work toward reaching specific course objectives and broader learning outcomes.