I am currently a PhD student in economics at the University of Toronto. Previously, I completed a joint bachelor degree in economics and mathematics and a master degree in economics. My research interests include applied econometrics, crime, education and labour.
- Impact of Economic Conditions and Marriage Market on Inmates' Recidivism (link)
Work in progress
- Impact of Economic Conditions and Marriage Market on Inmates' Recidivism (with Guy Lacroix)
- Impact of Participation in Reintegration Programs on Criminal Recidivism (with Guy Lacroix and Steeve Marchand)
- Principles of Microeconomics, Quantitative Methods, Health Economics, Applied Econometrics
- LaTeX workshop aimed to undergraduate and graduate students covering the basics of the language and the proper way to construct tables, equations, etc. Contact me for the slides and videos (in French).