White Rock Farm
White Rock Farm was established in 1756 by a grant from Lord Fairfax, located in what was at that time Frederick County, Virginia. The farm received its current name around 1930, from the White family who owned the property. By then it was in the village of Kearneysville in Jefferson County, West Virginia. At various times before 1930, the farm was known as Rockdale. We purchased the farm in 2000.
Currently the farm in WV raises Dexter/Angus crossbred cattle, commercial Boer goats, and Oberhasli dairy goats. The dairy goats primarily belong to Katie, and will soon be based in Kentucky.