Data Intelligence Lab
Welcome to the Data Intelligence Lab!
Our research lies in the intersection of Big Data/Databases and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning. In particular, we are interested in various data management challenges that arise in a machine learning life cycle.
We are looking for highly-motivated students. If you are interested in joining the DI Lab, please read this first.
- [2018/6] Invited talk (AI research and talent training at KAIST) and panel at the AI with Google Conference (homepage, news article)
- [2018/5] Data Management Challenges in Production Machine Learning: A Survey paper accepted to SIGMOD Record
- [2018/3] Interview (in Korean) with the KAIST EE Newsletter
- [2018/2] Gave an invited talk at DGIST
- [2018/2] Welcoming our first students Geon Heo and Ki Hyun Tae!