Model Railroad Show At the Lane County Fair
July 16th – 22nd
Displays Operate During Fair Hours:
Saturday 11am – 11pm
Sunday 11am – 8pm
Willamette Cascade HO Modular Layout
Willamette Cascade G Scale Operating Display
South Coast Train Club Spring Show
At the Pony Village Mall
Friday May 18th – Sunday May 20th, 2018
Displays Operate During Mall Hours
- Friday 10am-8pm
- Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 11am – 6pm
- Umpqua Valley Model Railroad Club’s 65′ HO Scale modular layout
- Willamette Cascade Model Railroad Club G Gauge display
- Roger Fegels’s Thomas and Friends HO scale display and O scale display
- Peter Brandt’ HO & N Scale layouts and G Gauge mine train
- Jim Davenport’s Large HO Scale Layout
- Marvin Selzer’s Micro On30 layout
- Trent Kulm’s HO Scale European layout
- Michael Robbins’s O Scale displau
- Paul West’s Large HO Scale Layout
- Ray Penny’s N Scale Layout
- Ed Schaenzer ‘s On30 table top layout
- Christopher Jones’s HO scale on tables
- Andrew and Mary Debaun’s HO scale diorama
- Operation Lifesaver Display
- Setup for Club Members Thursday May 17th 9:00am
80th Annual Oregon Logging Confrence
February 22nd – 24th
Thursday 8 AM- 6:30 PM (Conference Attendees Only)
Friday 8 AM -6:30 PM (Conference Attendees Only)
Saturday 9 AM – 2PM (Open to the public)
Learn More About the Oregon Logging Conference
Valley River Train Show
January 25 – 28, 2018
Thursday 10 AM- 9 PM (HO & G Scale Only)
Friday 10 AM -9 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 9PM
Sunday 11 AM – 7 PM
- Willamette Cascade Model Railroad Club HO Modular Layout (Center Court)
- Willamette Cascade Model Railroad Club G Scale Display (Under Escalators)
- Oregon Electric O Gagers (Near Macy’s)
- Operation Lifesaver Saftey Information Trailor (Between Regal Cinemas and Children’s Play Area)
- Davenport Junction HO Scale Layout (Near JC Penny’s)
Valley River Center has been a destination in the community for decades, and we are so thankful for there support of Model Railroading. All displays fully accessible! You can reach the mall via car, bus, or bike! Located next to the Willamette River bike paths and accessible via bus lines 66 & 67.
More information about VRC: valleyrivercenter.com
Drain Holiday Show
Join the Willamette Cascade Model Railroad Club for our annual train show at the Drain Civic Center. Featuring operating layouts in multiple scales and railroad safety education opportunities.
Show hours are:
Saturday and Sunday December 2nd & 3rd 10am -4pm.
Cottage Grove Armory Show
October 28th, 29th 10am-5 p.m.
Join us for the second annual train show at the Cottage Grove Armory!
Ho Scale Modular Layout, Lionel, G-Sclae and More!
Open to the public October 28th and 29th 10am – 5pm.
School Tours on Friday October 27th, open to the public following.
Set up for members October 25th and 26th 9am-5:00pm.
Valley River Center 2017
January 25 – 29, 2017
At the Valley River Center Shopping Mall in Eugene
Thursday 10 AM- 9 PM (HO & G Only)
Friday 10 AM -9 PM
Saturday 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 7 PM
Trains operating in a varity of scales including HO, O, G.
The Oregon Electric “O” Gagers. will have there modeler layout setup Friday though Sunday.
Operation Lifesaver safety trailer including educational infromation will also be presented at this event Friday through Sunday.
TRAIN MODULE SETUP DAYS FOR MEMBERS January 24th Starting at 5 PM.
Drain Holiday Festival
December 3 – 5, 2016
At The Drain Civic Center
205 WEST “A” AVENUE – DRAIN, OREGON
Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM Open to the Public
Sunday 10 AM – 4 PM Open to the Public
MONDAY 10 AM – 1 PM Private showing for school groups
Trains operating in a varity of scales including HO, Lionel, G, American Flyer nad On30.
With special guest Thomas and Friends.
Operation Lifesaver display and educational infromation will also be presented at this event.
TRAIN MODULE SETUP DAYS FOR MEMBERS DECEMBER 1 & 2 – 9 AM – 5 PM