What is boot camp?
Boot camp is a women's only five-week fitness cross-training program. It will include physical activity instruction, education and motivation in a group exercise format.
Fitness Bootcamp activities are:
- Effective - A great way to burn lots of calories, tone and sculpt the body, increase strength, endurance and flexibilty, & decrease stress.
- Safe - taught by certified and experienced instructors
- Efficient - you work your whole body in a short (relatively) period of time.
- Fun - exercises and activities are diverse so you don't get bored
- Educational - local experts will share their knowledge with you
Fitness Bootcamp Schedule:
In general the schedule will be:
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 6:15-6:45AM
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 6:15-7:15PM
The schedule will include (but is not limited to) the following types of classes:
- Cardio Kick-Box
- HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- Taiji fit®
REGISTRATION: Monday, May 28th from 5:00-6:00p.m. Class to follow, from 6:15-7:15p.m.
Where is fitness bootcamp?
Classes will be held at Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre.
These sessions will not be available on a drop-in basis.
Cost is $75 for the full program payable by cash or cheque to pro-shop during Community Centre hours or to Chris Rask during bootcamp hours
Ideally, you should attend 3 sessions per week, if you want to see results.
Taking 1 day of rest in between sessions, is recommended.
All participants are invited to attend more or less frequently, as desired. You can customize your schedule to suit your needs and need not advise the instructors of any changes.