Our congregation is a part of the United Church of Christ, a mainline denomination with roots in early colonial Congregationalism and German and Swiss Reformed Churches.
Today, however, we are a diverse fellowship and we seek to reach out to people of all religious backgrounds with the message of God’s love.
Washington Church was started by Swiss farmers in 1876. The original building was destroyed by fire in 1965 and the present structure was built in 1967. A Sunday School addition was built in 1980 and an enlargement to the narthex was completed in 2004.
Worship Schedule: Sundays 9:15-10:15