Call for Papers
The organizers welcome high-quality paper submissions on the topics of interest. Selected papers will be provided the opportunity to present their findings to the workshop and have their work included in the published workshop proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
- Paper submission deadline: December 20th, 2019
- Notification deadline: January 20th, 2020
- Camera-ready papers due: February 1st, 2020
- Papers presented at The 2nd Workshop on Demographic Variation in the Performance of Biometric Systems will be published as part of the "WACV Workshop Proceedings" and should, therefore, follow the same guideline as the main conference. Paper submission guidlines of WACV can be accessed through this link.
- For review, a complete paper should be submitted using the for_review format and the guidelines provided in the author kit. The review process is double-blind. Please remove author names, affiliations, email addresses, etc. from the paper. Please also remove any personal acknowledgments.
- Accepted papers will be allocated 8 pages in the proceedings. Please note that References/Bibliography at the end of the paper will NOT count toward the aforementioned page limit. That is, a paper can be up to 8 pages + the references.
- Papers should be submitted via the workshop's CMT site.