2020 Registration Information:
- Registration Fee: $50 per swimmer
- All swimmers will need to purchase a Vergennes pool pass in addition to the registration fee
- Practices start on July 6th and will run until August 22nd
COVID-19 Safety Information:
- In order to limit practice sizes, each swimmer will practice two to three times per week
- Practices will be modified to keep swimmers physically distanced
- We will not be holding traditional swim meets this season, but smaller or virtual meets are under development
- One-on-one coaching time will be very limited this year, so we are only able to accommodate swimmers who:
- Swim at least 25 yards of free and back with good technique and a horizontal body position and
- Can routinely complete a practice without leaving the pool and
- Have reached the age of five and completed kindergarten
*Please let us know if your child will require any special accommodations. These requirements are not meant to exclude swimmers with special needs.
We need at least 40 swimmers to be able to run this season. Please register as soon as possible. We may have limited spaces this year, so preference will be given based on registration date and prior swimming experience with our team.
Please follow the links below for more information about our 2020 season: