Founded in 2012, our team started the first range called The Arizona Cyber Warfare Range (AZCWR). Developed and refined over many years, we quickly gained the recognition of The US Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, Arizona state government entities, and many private sector organizations.
We work in conjunction with several organizations who share our missions and work well with others.
We are hackers.
We operate a monastery of true and practical learning, We do not receive federal government funding, we do not work for any agency. We are a private, non-profit interested in fundamentally changing the competency of cyber security professionals. We are also the successful implementation of programs that actually produce competent new cyber security talent.
We are volunteers.
Zero government funding, all private donations. Nobody is paid, and we do our best to keep commercial influences from our day to day activities, projects, and initiatives.
We support industry.
We work to make our world safer by working with industry, government, other 501c3's, the military, places of worship, and private citizens to secure their networks, commercial systems, wireless systems, and IoT / SCADA.
- Perform assessments of technologies and assist in hardening them in a real world environment
- Review the cyber security posture of companies and organizations
- Design mechanisms to secure intellectual property development (code, hardware, IoT systems)
- Assist in the development of new intellectual property
- Advise companies on cyber security issues, news, events, and strategies
- Educate audiences of all levels in all matters of cyber security
- Advocate for cyber security related needs, issues, and practices
- Connect our capable cyber talent into full employment
We are a unique balance of all of the wildly out of balance forces around cyber security. This allows us to make a real, measurable, and meaningful impact.