Welcome to our 2018 MAT cohort. After a brief presentation, we'll test drive these edtech apps. Follow links for examples and how to videos.
1. EdPuzzle - turn existing video into an interactive lesson
2. FlipGrid - It’s video the way students use video.
3. Google Sites - easy to create a free website
4. Google Slides - Create, edit, collaborate, and present
5. Kahoot - create, play and share learning games
6. Loom - make how-to screencasts
7. MyMaps - design custom maps and tours
8. Padlet - collaborate and curate digital content
9. Spark Post - make great graphics
10. Sway - digital storytelling with style
Post what you made here on our Padlet showcase
Click the + sign to add content (scroll lower right). You can also leave comments or like a post.
Exit Ticket - Give us feedback on today's session
Edtech Summer handout.pdf