Unitarian Church of Barneveld
A Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Sunday Service: 10:00 AM
Please check Newsletter for July and August events and services.
Music by: Susan Knight, Monk Rowe,
Gary VanSlyke and others.
2019 Pilgrimage to the Oldest Operational Unitarian Church west of the Hudson River,
This year's Pilgrimage was a great sucess, with a larger than expected attendance. We would like to thank all those who traveled the distance to attend, dispite the rains.
Join us for a thought provoking and stimulating environment,
and the warmth that a congregation can provide.
Religion Without Dogma
We offer a church where you are free to develop your own religious philosophy and find the fellowship of a caring and thoughtful religious community.
As a member church of the UUA, the Unitarian Church of Barneveld ascribes to the Unitarian Universalist Principles:
▪ The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
▪ Justice, equity and compassion in human relations..
▪ Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
▪ A free and reasonable search for truth and meaning.
▪ The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and society at large.
▪ The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all
▪ Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.