June 16: Pilgrimage Coffee: 10:00 a.m. on the lawn with Manon & Ron Gouse
Music on the lawn: Nook & Crannie
Service at 11:00 a.m. Music in church: Mark Bunce, Monk Rowe and the Combined Choirs
Rev. David Blanchard.
Also participating in the service will be representatives of our sister congregations: First Universalist Society of Salisbury Center, Unitarian Universalist Church of Utica, St. Paul’s Universalist Church in Little Falls and Camden Area UUs.
Luncheon at Unity Hall $10 following the service
Please see Newsletter Tab or Facebook page for more information.
Join us for a thought provoking and stimulating environment,
and the warmth that a congregation can provide.
Religion Without Dogma
We offer a church where you are free to develop your own religious philosophy and find the fellowship of a caring and thoughtful religious community.
As a member church of the UUA, the Unitarian Church of Barneveld ascribes to the Unitarian Universalist Principles:
▪ The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
▪ Justice, equity and compassion in human relations..
▪ Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
▪ A free and reasonable search for truth and meaning.
▪ The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and society at large.
▪ The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all
▪ Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.